Terms and Conditions
To apply for match tickets you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. MUSC Malta offers match ticket services for Manchester United games played at Old Trafford to local Supporters’ Club members ONLY. Tickets for away games are NOT available.
2. Tickets are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Once all tickets are reserved for a match, the match in question shall be listed as FULLY BOOKED.
3. Tickets are no longer in card format but are now in digital format i.e. a person will receive an email with the ticket which can be downloaded in the respective mobile e-wallet if the person has a smart phone or printed in case the person does not have a smart phone. As from season 2022/2023 each person entering Old Trafford to watch a football match must be an Official Man Utd Member. Lite membership will suffice and can be done from here.
4. MUSC Malta will first offer seats from the Supporters’ Club season tickets allocation. Seats are located in Block N2403 and Block NW3431.
5. Once all the Supporters’ Club’s season tickets are FULLY BOOKED, a person can still apply for tickets through the Supporters’ Club Official Membership ticket application process. MUSC Malta would require all Official Manchester United Membership numbers to be able to file an application before the deadlines indicated. The seating location is at the discretion of the Membership and Ticketing Office. Seats may be allocated in any block as decided by the Membership and Ticketing Office. Applicants are not entitled to choose the block.
6. MUSC Malta is NOT responsible for any expenses incurred by the person requesting the ticket/s prior to official confirmation from MUSC Malta in writing via email.
6. MUSC Malta is NOT responsible for any fixture change issued by Manchester United. Date and time of games whose time is listed as TBC are yet to be confirmed by Manchester United.
7. One can apply for tickets using our online application or via email [email protected]
8. Once application is received, applicant shall be personally contacted by MUSC Malta.
9. Applications for Premier League ‘A’ games i.e. against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham and the last home game of the season AND Champions League games post group stage are ONLY available for members who were local Supporters Club members in the previous season and have renewed this year’s membership OR are ready to pay 3 years membership in advance. The Official Manchester United membership always applies. ALL people acquiring a ticket for any of these games must be in line with this measure.
10. Applications for the remaining Premier League games are also available for people who opt to become new members. If more than 1 ticket is required, at least one person has to be a local Supporters’ Club member. Membership can be paid online from here.
11. MUSC Malta will not entertain individual requests for match tickets for game/s which the Supporters’ Club has decided to organize a tour for. Applications for tickets listed as TOUR will be automatically rejected.
12. MUSC Malta reserves the right to reject any match ticket application.
For any other information which is not listed above please either phone 21223531 during opening hours or phone 99468212 (if weekdays, after 6pm)
If you agree to the above terms and conditions and would like to apply for match tickets please click here.