MUSC Malta Membership
MUSC Malta membership year starts from 1st June of each year and expires on 31st May of the following year.
Membership Fees (last revised February 2015) are listed (here)
By becoming a member of MUSC Malta, the Oldest Manchester United Supporters’ Club in the world, you are entitled for the following benefits:
- 3 free copies of our all-colour magazine ‘Echoes from Old Trafford’ (printed version sent by post to your home address that we hold in our database and digital version if we have correct email address in our database)
- 1 High Quality Calendar (to be collected from local Souvenir Shop from December till March)
- 1 Pocket Fixture List (posted to your home address)
- Free entrance to the Club on match days
- Free Christmas Party including free food & drinks tokens
- Discount Scheme Benefits
- Souvenir Shop Discount Benefits (upon showing valid membership card)
- Eligibility to apply for match tickets of games played at Old Trafford
- Top priority in all Club’s local events and tours
- Monthly eNewsletter (if we have correct email address in our database)
Overseas members will receive the digital version of the Echoes magazine. In order to receive the printed version, such members are kindly requested to send email to [email protected] to be informed about the additional postage costs (this obviously varies as per country of origin). Only persons with an address abroad are entitled to apply for this membership type.
International Membership entitles the respective member to receive a membership card and the digital version of the Echoes magazine. Only persons with an address abroad are entitled to apply for this membership type.
To become a new member of MUSC Malta or renew your current membership, you may choose one of the following methods:
By Hand – come at the Club during opening hours and pay membership by hand
By Post – send the completed printed membership form by post accompanied by cheque or postal order payable to MUSC Malta, address at MUSC Malta Quarries Square Street, Msida MSD 1101.
By Paying Online – by far the easiest way to pay your membership from the comfort of your home by clicking here.
Once we process your application, you will receive your membership card in a few days by post. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks. If there are any problems we will contact you by email or telephone, so kindly make sure you write these down when paying the membership.