Match Tickets Bookings
To apply for match tickets you must agree to the following terms and conditions :
- 1. Man Utd Supporters Club Malta is eligible to apply for tickets on behalf of the local Club members.
- 2. Requests for tickets must be received by not later than 7 weeks prior to match date.
- 3. Applications are not guaranteed. Ticket Office usually inform about 5 weeks prior to match date whether application has been succesful or not.
- 4. Man Utd Supporters Club Malta is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the member requesting the ticket/s prior to official ticket confirmation.
- 5. Only local Club members are eligible to apply for match tickets via Man Utd Supporters Club Malta.
- 6. The local Club is not repsonsible for any fixture change issued by Manchester United.
- 7. Prices of tickets vary according to seating (when available).
- 8. Ticket reservations require a 50% deposit. Unless deposit is received request will not be included in the application.
- 9. Once application is received, applicant shall be personally contacted to be informed about deposit amount.
- 10. Deposits are only refundable if application fails. If for any reason applicant cancels request after deposit is paid and application is submitted to Ticket Office, deposit is only refundable if tickets are sold to a third party.
- 11. Individual requests for match tickets when the Man Utd Supporters Club Malta is organising a tour are automaticaly rejected.
- 12. Man Utd Supporters' Club Malta reserves the right to reject any application.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions please click here.